[Geo4All] new labs in new website

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 09:11:37 PDT 2017

Please have the labs fill out the form that I re-enabled. As regional
chairs, reach out to the labs individually with this link and ask them
to fill it out. We will import records entered here *when you are
ready* ... we don't want to do this several times, so will wait a week
or however long you think is necessary to ensure more participation.