[Geo4All] Support open mapping communities now through Dec. 31

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Wed Dec 20 14:48:48 PST 2017

Dear all,

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) is running a year-end donation
campaign to support the work of open geo / open mapping communities in
preparing for/responding to disaster. If you're able to give this year,
could we ask for your help in donating any amount -- if we reach 200
individual donors in the next 5 days, we'll receive a partial match from
one of our corporate partners.

https://donate.hotosm.org

If you have questions, please get in touch
Tyler
p.s. many of you in the OSGeo community have already contributed, thank you
very much

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radford at hotosm.org