[Geo4All] GeoForAll: how to join

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 20 13:17:12 PST 2017

Sergio,

it was part of a presentation I gave at FOSS4G NA in 2016.
Here are the slides (use right arrow key on your keyboard to move forward)

http://ncsu-geoforall-lab.github.io/geo4all/#/

membership info starts at #20
http://ncsu-geoforall-lab.github.io/geo4all/#/20
and how to join is on slide #23
http://ncsu-geoforall-lab.github.io/geo4all/#/23

you still need to go to the website to find who the regional chairs are but I can add it to the slides easily.

The presentation is on github
https://github.com/ncsu-geoforall-lab/geo4all

and you can just grab the text from index.html
https://github.com/ncsu-geoforall-lab/geo4all/blob/master/index.html

In a separate email, I wll email you the text of the invitation that I use as a baseline and adjust for each particular lab
when inviting them.

Helena

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 9:59 AM, SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA <sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy> wrote:
>
> Helena: sorry to bother you but I remember you sent an email some time ago where you explained in a very clear way how to join GeoForAll (better than in the website). Now I have a request from Colombia and I will like to give them the right instructions. Do you have that mail near you? Maybe we have more requests from South America soon...
> Thank you very much,
>
> Sergio Acosta y Lara
> Departamento de Geomática
> Dirección Nacional de Topografía
> Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas
> URUGUAY
> (598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
> http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

Helena Mitasova