[Geo4All] Are these websites still valid? Who is responsible for them?

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Tue Jul 11 08:22:34 PDT 2017

Nikos,
Yes, i know you are doing excellent work with the newsletter so I trust the information in it. I'm aware there are changes taking place in the website right now (or almost) and I only wanted to call the attention that we need to have consistency between all documents, information, websites related to GeoForAll. You can see that in the current website (http://www.geoforall.org/) there is no mention to the Themes but indeed they mention it in the websites I sent before (and it is different from the ones mentioned in the newsletter). We need to add updated content on this as well as for the labs. The ones working in the OSGeo website/rebranding will be grateful to receive our feedback.
Best wishes,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía