[Geo4All] Are these websites still valid? Who is responsible for them?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 08:12:42 PDT 2017

While I am joining to help with communication during content generation --
I cannot provide the perspective of a geoforall representatives attending
the meetings with the vendor. For example the challenges faced by regional
chairs.

I brought up the issue of website vs wiki vs newsletter in today's meeting.
Get Interactive is going to start by filling in their prototype based on a
migration of the existing website (ie what we paid them for).

For content that is new (such individual geoforall labs) I would like to
ask this email list how to proceed? The presentation of an individual lab
is quite impressive <https://invis.io/ZCBA3XH54>!

--
Jody Garnett