[Geo4All] GeoForAll - BoF on 19th July @ 18:30

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 22:13:06 PDT 2017

Thanks for letting me attend (my own geoserver bof was empty). I have
passed the questions from the meeting on to the marketing committee and
will report back.

   - Can we have a form for GeoForAll Labs?
   - When GeoForAll Lab fills in form or template do they provide lat/lon
   location for the map?
   - Training scheduled for Boston is not available to everyone - can a
   video recording be made?

--
Jody Garnett