[Geo4All] Are these websites still valid? Who is responsible for them?

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 24 02:28:47 PDT 2017

Dear All,

Please see the latest website updates email from Jody Garnett  at http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2017-July/017629.html

The new website and structure is looking very good. I request everyone to put contents of their lab details (main contact, weblink etc) when we have the templates  for this ready and Jody informs.

For the University of Nottingham, I am pleased to inform that Professor Stuart Marsh will be the new contact. I thank Stuart for his support and leadership .