[Geo4All] So we have a form for geoforall labs but it is not ready yet

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 07:46:30 PDT 2017

I sent a form for service providers and osgeo projects to the discuss email
list (results of the code-sprint at foss4ge).

Please have a look at the following as a reference:
​
 Software Projects
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zOVOTtbGzIuhcfwHg9GYrJ-NErxl_DmFnTlBM3qBndE/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
There is also a form for geoforall labs, but it only has fields to fill in
no descriptions. Is anyone available to help fill in the descriptions and
"play test" the form so we can share it with the geoforall mailing list?

I know there were some strong desire that we could always use a google form
to mange geoforall labs, and collect lat/lon locations at the same time for
the map. Jeff Johnson seemed to think this was possible - but for now out
task is clear. Gather as many geoforall labs as we can for the beta website.

Here is the form, request edit permission if you can possibly help:
​
 GeoForAll Lab
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F1Tmffcs6AC0TvYA-6DirsRwGlfPYZSoDQTsz0yOGHg/edit?usp=drive_web>
​