[Geo4All] IMPORTANT and TIME SENSITIVE - correction lab details form

Antoni Pérez Navarro aperezn at uoc.edu
Sun Jul 30 20:22:36 PDT 2017

Sorry but maybe I missed something.

Is that form the last version? It seams to me like a concept proof:

+  <https://www.google.com/url?q=http://osgeo.getinteractive.org&sa=D&ust=1501474673189000&usg=AFQjCNEe2toHS67qXWr6Jpip2mo0MZ5QXg> osgeo.getinteractive.org does not work for me.

+ There are three “Option 1” to chosse, what I do not see what mean.

Thank you, very much.

Best regards,

Toni

De: GeoForAll [mailto:geoforall-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] En nom de Helena Mitasova
Enviat: diumenge, 30 de juliol de 2017 20:31
Per a: GeoForAll <geoforall at lists.osgeo.org>
Tema: [Geo4All] IMPORTANT and TIME SENSITIVE - correction lab details form

Dear all,

there was a small typo in the email that Jody sent recently regarding the form for the new OSGeo - GeoForAll labs website.

The message was to fill in this form NOW, preferably before August 7 - here is the link to the form:

https://goo.gl/forms/Yx0Vdpz6HvqJGvE02

We recommend GeoForAll labs to take this opportunity to create their beautiful OSGeo website presence while Get Interactive is under contract to help. This is also a major test for our organization to verify how many members we actually have, out of the 118 listed on the wiki.

Thank you all,

Helena

P.S. See Section 2 here for an example of the webpage for Nottingham Geospatial Institute, our founding member:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F1Tmffcs6AC0TvYA-6DirsRwGlfPYZSoDQTsz0yOGHg/edit

Begin forwarded message: