[Geo4All] So we have a form for geoforall labs but it is not ready yet

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 06:24:08 PDT 2017

Hi Jody, all,

I've just filled in the form - it looks great. It is easy to work with.

I have the advantage of having been familiar with the Wiki page for the
table of GeoForAll labs. In this case
we might need to add a sentence or two stating that the lat/long should be
just in standard latitude/longitude decimal format - for example my office
location 53.384781,-6.601496

We might also need to indicate that the text about 'The Institution'
relates to the larger institution that many GeoForAll labs are in - for
example my lab is within a department within a University (the
Institution).

Otherwise it is great - such a big step away from the Wiki table.

Peter