[Geo4All] UN SDG mapping book updates

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:50:11 PDT 2017

Suthith,

Extending from Anthony's comments, I suggest ask which license will be
used for material in the UN SDG mapping book. If available under an open
license it would be in line with UN views of sustainability [1], and it
shouldn't matter who or how many organisations publish the material.

Warm regards, Cameron

[1] "The United Nations views open-source technology as a critical
enabler for implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals,
offering the potential to facilitate global innovation and empower
individuals and organizations, as well as the private and public sectors."
“United Nations Headquarters to Host World’s Largest Mission-Driven
Open-Source Technology Conference, 8-17 July 2016”;
https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/pi2160.doc.htm

--
Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254