[Geo4All] [OSGeo-Discuss] Please help GeoForAll look good

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:15:54 PDT 2017

Thanks, that looks much better, the feedback from this mornings meeting was
the map needs to be print ready (so very high resolution, these jpeg images
being sent thus far are not going to work).

The good news is that we do have enough content for the one page A4 handout
for foss4g europe. If we can get a suitable map ready they can experiment
with the design.

I like that your map is trying to communicate something with the "age" of
each lab; remember we are trying for something that is visually
interesting. Your map looks like it was done in Carto, it would be better
if we used QGIS or gvSIG (one of our osgeo software projects).

If you don't mind I will send your csv file to twitter and ask for the
gvSig and QGIS communities to help?

--
Jody Garnett