[Geo4All] A quick question on website presentation of GeoForAll Labs

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:23:20 PDT 2017

And it was quickly fixed/closed with the following comment: *The Geo For
All labs now only show related news. Relations for a news item can be
managed in the Edit Foundation News screen.*

All the prior news items have been migrated, if you navigate to
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/foundation-news/ and search for GeoForAll
there is some 5 pages.

I would like to verify, going to use the following as an example:
-
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/geo-for-all-labs/university-colorado-denver/
-
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/foundation-news/university-of-colorado-denvers-foss4g-lab/

Does not look fixed to me, reopening it.

--
Jody Garnett