[Geo4All] Website is getting close, who can work on filling empty GeoForAll pages?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:40:04 PDT 2017

Thank Helena, you perfectly captured what is going on!

We can make individual requests to "whitelist" specific computers for
access to the development machine used by GetInteractive, so if a couple of
volunteers are willing to help with content that would be great. If that is
too difficult I can cut and paste text (from a google doc or email) onto
those pages.

Now that the final bugs are being fixed *a feedback form is being sent out
on Friday.* The results will be written up in a report as the final
deliverable. While a number of enhancements are already requested, this is
our best opportunity to review and catch any GeoForAll enhancements that
were missed.

--
Jody Garnett