[Geo4All] website feedback survey

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 24 16:15:34 PDT 2017

Jody, geoforall community

I think you answered this issue but I can see where the problem still remains with listing of partners.

On the geoforall landing page when you scroll down we have a section Partners which has only ICA and ISPRS
(this follows what was on the original website but it is not up to date)
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/geo-for-all/ <http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/initiatives/geo-for-all/>

To make this manageable, I think that the best would be just to link the text Partners to this page
http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/partners/ <http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/partners/>

some of these partners were initiated through Geoforall (e.g., ICA, AGILE, UCGIS), others through other OSGeo committees (e.g., OGC, LH corp, US DoI) but they are all OSGeo MoUs and as such Partners for Geoforall as well.
Is this something that you could do easily or should we wait for the website to be moved to osgeo?

Note to all - perhaps to do after the webstite is moved to osgeo.

- We need text for Use open source GIS in classroom, is your research for classproject webpages.

- Also, the map needs to be replaced after the tech issues are resolved. There have been two other versions
of the map but as I understand it there were issues, so I hope that this one is a placeholder - it makes the page
difficult (a real pain for me on desktop)  to scroll down. I would almost suggest to skip it and include a link to the old map and/or here
http://kartoweb.itc.nl/D3tests/GeoForAllMap/ <http://kartoweb.itc.nl/D3tests/GeoForAllMap/>

I already filled in the survey couple days ago,

Helena

> On Oct 24, 2017, at 6:26 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in the foss4g sprint! The sprint was successful in creating content for the beta website.
>
> Our vendor, Get Interactive, has completed fixing issues reported. Their final task is producing a report based on community review and feedback.
>
> Please help:
>
> 1) Try out the beta website http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl <http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/>
>
> 2) Fill out the provided survey, it will take about 5 minutes: http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/site-survey/ <http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/site-survey/>
>
> Thanks,