[Geo4All] OSM analysis question for the GeoForAll community

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 12:55:13 PDT 2017

Hi Chris,

You've probably seen this recent paper which might provide some answers to
the questions about roads on a global scale? http://journals.plos.
org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0180698

I haven't seen any published results regarding the total calculation of km2
of these surfaces, globally, in OSM - but others might know if this work
exists?

Peter