[Geo4All] confirmation that gvsig-uruguay is a local chapter

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Thu Sep 7 05:33:35 PDT 2017

Helena is right: we have broaden our starting lab in order to better reflect reality and be more flexible when taking action?. It could be a local chapter too but we also have here a QGIS community (not as well organized as our ;-)) and we wouldn`t like to hurt any kind of sensitivity (I`m not sure if I'm expressing this in the right way... my apologies).?

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY