[Geo4All] Symposium on Promotion and Protection of the Night Sky, Capraia Island, Italy, Sep. 13-14 2018

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 08:27:35 PDT 2018

Hello -

I am writing to inform you about an event that we are co-organizing with
the BuioMetria Partecipativa project, from which you have received news in
the past (e.g. last year's April webinar
<http://www.pibinko.org/the-recording-of-the-webinar-of-open-source-geomatics-environment-and-music-from-southern-tuscany/>
).

The liaison with geoforall topics comes from the citizen science /
community engagement and technology stack which is supporting several of
the initiatives presented, and the continued interest to reach out to
experts of other domains, given the strong interdisciplinary character of
artificial light at night issues.

 please see:

https://capraianightsky2018.com/

For more details on the event -

Thank you for your attention and best regards

Andrea Giacomelli

http://www.pibinko.org