[Geo4All] Researchers and Experts in Mapping, Zoning and Physical Planning for GeoInformatics Sciences

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:34:45 PDT 2018

Forum

Uganda and indeed the rest of East and Central African countries need
mapping, zoning and the physical plans for residential, industries,
farm land, tropical forests , commercial forests, map our water bodies
etc.

How many types of maps do these countries really need? There are
basically no cartographers in this region!

Without mapping, zoning and physical planning,  there is a confused
Land-use regime.

Land-use is urgently needed for conservation, planning and zoning to
guide development.

Hopefully there experts and researchers in this field wishing to work
with me and can teach how to twitch zoning laws as per Africa
conditions to regulate specific areas of land in dictation of how
zoning ordinances to be used as per environmental and cultural needs
within the Africa context.

The above will be most useful if geoinformatics and sciences will
stamp its footprint n this region.

Best Wishes

Daniel Bwanika
--