[Geo4All] R: nominations

Seraphim Alvanides s.alvanides at gmail.com
Sat May 5 05:58:22 PDT 2018

All great ideas

What is we combine them? i.e. alternating established bimonthly plus early
bimonthly?
So, we could end up with 6+6 (providing article to the monthly Newsletter)
or 3+3, making each of them quarterly.

PS: on a personal note, I am looking to contribute more to the geo4all
cause and community from 1st June onwards :-)

Regards,
Seraphim