[Geo4All] Can Geoinformatics Resolve African Nation State Political Impasse

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:29:34 PDT 2018

Cartography can resolve so many voting , elections and other
inconsistencies in Africa 's elective political arena but how can you
be of help

There are mobile phones everywhere. A voter for example will pay a
standard membership fee for her or his party of choice and get a
token. Membership to a party can remain blank.

After that entre into a mobile phone voters platform his or her ID
identities plus, a membership fee token. If one chooses to change
party, s/he will have to delete first membership and repeat the same
processes.

The phone will then instantly generate party membership map.

I hope this can change, customise and position democratic values in
respective African nation states with all African nations social and
structural peculiarities.

Politics in Africa has three arrays (ideologies) driving it:

a.	Normative( culture, tradition, ethnicity, religion)
b.	Power (Power one (master-slave industrial structures) and Power two
(CONVICTIONS)
c.	Discursive (dialogue , trade or exchange of ideas)

How can we then change, customise and position Africa's democratic
values to respective African nation state's peculiarities using
geoinformatics?

My thoughts are such at we should use the geomatics based formular
below but not being a mathematician – I am stuck in the development of
this idea further.

Can anyone help?

0.14 = 2500000(constant minimum membership) + % party pop increase
every 5 years + single party membership fee (UGX 1000*12) + (state
grant = 1/3 *total membership fee)) + % ethnicities rep + % women rep
+ % workers rep + % youth members

Conditions a party must meet in order to be a party in any nation
state in Africa are as follows;

A^x   = % party pop increase every 5 years
B^x   = single membership fee (1000*12) (these should be party
internally generate (membership fee) funds deposited on a fixed
account generating an income for the party that should be supported
with state an addition grant of 1/3 of the total sum.
C^x   = % district representation (ethnic mix)
D^x   = % Women Representation of constant min. membership as a factor of A^x
E^x   = % Youth membership of constant min. membership as a factor of  A^x
F^x   = % Workers/farmers representation of constant min. memberships
a factor of A^x

To win a majority in parliament a party will have to have got 45.456%
majority ruling party voters + 5.534% minimum alliance vote

of course each african country can adjust to own conditions.

Bwanika

--
_____________________________
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero