[Geo4All] Professors/Students Academic Year in Uganda.

Dan Bwanika bulemezi at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:14:48 PDT 2018

Professors, Faculties and Schools that wish to have their students
spend an academic year in Uganda please let me know. I can work out an
arrangement for you and your students to have an adventurous stay over
here.

There is an opportunity to find a good university where students can
do their minor field work, dissertations or Theses or carry on their
education with transferable credits for a semester or year.

Best Wishes

Daniel Bwanika

--
Bwanika Nakyesawa Luwero