[Geo4All] "proto-osgeo" memories

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 02:48:46 PDT 2018

FYI, tidying up some backup drives, I bumped into a copy of an article I
wrote in 2001 for "Mondo GIS" (until a few years ago we had a monthly
Italian geomatics magazine).

Re-reading it, I got back to the drivers which led to some of the
technologies chosen then, and to some memories of my time in Sardinia...

The article is in Italian, but in the web page I included a few notes "for
techies" and I will be glad to provide additional clarifications, or to
know of other folks who at the time were exploring similar solutions.

http://www.pibinko.org/2001-mondogis-the-sardinian-industrial-parks-geographic-information-system/

Best regards,

Andrea Giacomelli
http://www.pibinko.org