[Geo4All] Fwd: Re: [Aus-NZ-QGIS-group] FOSS4G Birds of Feather session: Sustaining a training documentation pipeline

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 12:40:10 PST 2018

Geoforall community,

FYI: At FOSS4G Oceania this coming week we plan to discuss the
possibility of creating universally maintained QGIS material, with an
eye to eventually building this the cover all OSGeo training material.

If there are initiates already in place that we should be aware of, and
should be aligning with, then please let us know so that we can include
them in our discussion.

(See below for our local discussion so far)

Warm regards, Cameron