[Geo4All] Vol.4 no.09 September 2018 GeoForAll Newsletter

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 06:11:56 PDT 2018

Good idea Jeff.  Sure, we should have the news of Astrid winning the Sol Katz award  in the next newsletter.

Great to hear about the presentation on Google Code-In program. Could you please share the slides with the community, so we can use few slides from that for  the GeoforAll presentations to highlight this excellent initiative.

We need to also have the OSGeo - Google Code-in program 2018 as a news item in the newsletter, website etc.  If you can please send a short text to Nikos it will be great help.