[Geo4All] Global mapathon against FGM

Janet Chapman j.chapman at tanzdevtrust.org
Thu Sep 13 00:57:10 PDT 2018

To coincide with a UN General Assembly High Level Panel event which will include discussion on how mapping can help the fight against female genital mutilation (FGM), and a mapathon in New York, we are organising a global mapathon

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/global-mapathon-to-help-end-female-genital-mutilation-fgm-tickets-49858325594

We are building a global network to unite people from across the world to help map areas where girls are at risk of FGM so that activists can better protect them. We will be posting on social media using #map2endFGM.

Please join us and help spread the word throughout your networks!

We want to include mappers from every country where FGM is an issue.

Many thanks

Janet

Janet Chapman
Campaigns Manager, Tanzania Development Trust and Founder Crowd2Map
Address: 44 Mildenhall Road LONDON E5 0RU, UK
Mobile/SMS/WhatsApp: 0447815 053 779
Skype : jachapman82
LinkedIn uk.linkedin.com/in/janetchapman
Blog: http://hiaragirlpower.blogspot.co.uk/    and  www.crowd2map.org<http://www.crowd2map.org>

The Tanzania Development Trust is UK Registered Charity No 270462
www.tanzdevtrust.org<http://www.tanzdevtrust.org/>