[Geo4All] GeoForAll website updates

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 19 00:11:49 PDT 2018

Thank you for following up this.

________________________________
From: GeoForAll <geoforall-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
Sent: 19 September 2018 06:08
To: Nikos Lambrinos
Cc: GeoForAll
Subject: Re: [Geo4All] GeoForAll website updates

I opened a ticket here - https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2196
--
Jody Garnett

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018 at 22:07, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com<mailto:jody.garnett at gmail.com>> wrote:
Okay we need to get the players involved in that contract back online for a fix (assuming it was the recent work that caused the issue).
--
Jody Garnett

On Sat, 8 Sep 2018 at 06:08, <labrinos at eled.auth.gr<mailto:labrinos at eled.auth.gr>> wrote:

The same happened to me when I tried to upload the two versions of
September issue a couple of days ago.
The two versions are as auto drafts.

Nikos

Παραθέτοντας από Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com<mailto:jody.garnett at gmail.com>>:

> In looking at things today I saw the new geoForAll tab available when
> editing a resource.
>
> Sadly though I could not provide a title for the resource - everything
> shows up as auto draft.
>
> https://www.osgeo.org/resources/auto-draft-3/
>
> Is this related to the changes made or a new issue?
> --
> Jody Garnett
>

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 08:16, SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA <
> sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy<mailto:sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy>> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Suchith. We'll try it ASAP.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> Sergio Acosta y Lara
>> Departamento de Geomática
>> Dirección Nacional de Topografía
>> Ministerio de Transporte y Obras Públicas
>> URUGUAY
>> (598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
>> http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/
>> ------------------------------

Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας
Τμήμα Δημοτικής Εκπαίδευσης
Α.Π.Θ. 54124 Θεσσαλονίκη
Τηλ.: 2310 991201 / 991230
Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr<mailto:labrinos at eled.auth.gr>
Web Page: http://users.auth.gr/labrinos/
          http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr/
          https://www.auth.gr/univUnits

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Professor of Geography Teaching
Director of Digital Analysis and Educational Design Laboratory
President of the Hellenic digital earth Centre of Excellence
Faculty of Education
School of Primary Education
Dept. of Science and New Technologies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki