[Geo4All] USP (Universidade de Sâo Paulo) - PROGRAMA JOVEM TALENTO COM EXPEmÊNCIA NO EXTERIOR 2019/Recruitment of Young Talents with International Experience

labrinos at eled.auth.gr labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Fri Apr 12 10:47:32 PDT 2019

Dear Sergio, dear all,

You have sent a very interesting announcement about a Program
(scholarship) for young talents.
The problem is that it is not possible to publish it in our Newsletter
on time because the issue will be published around May 10th and the
deadilne for the applicants is May 6th.
My request is that in case we have this kind of announcements that
might interest many people abroad, please send them to me as soon as
possible to get them published on time. This is the reason I put a
deadline for the contributions.
Each issue needs almost 15 days after the closing day to be published,
because it goes through a detailed procedure to be sure that
everything works as it should be (spelling, syntax, links, etc).
I fully understand that you may get late announcements from other
sources and the only thing you can do is to send them through the
mailing list.
But if you have it on time please send it to me to be published on time.

Thank you and everyone else very much for your excellent work and for
your support. Without your help our Newsletter wouldn't exist.
Nikos Lambrinos

--
Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας
Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr
Web Page: http://users.auth.gr/labrinos/
	  http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr/
	  https://www.auth.gr/univUnits

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Professor of Geography Teaching
Director of Digital Analysis and Educational Design Laboratory
President of the Hellenic digital earth Centre of Excellence
Faculty of Education
School of Primary Education
Dept. of Science and New Technologies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki