[Geo4All] ISPRS WG IV/4 - Call for expression of interest for membership

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:50:39 PST 2019

Dear Andrea,
thanks for you message, please find my answers below.

- do the WG officers have an indication about the effort entailed by the
> activities suggested in the ToR?

The WG activities happen on a voluntary basis, so each member is free to
put the effort (s)he wants.

> - is ISPRS providing some level of funding or other
> resources/facilitations to WG members?

WG activities are not funded by ISPRS.

> Many thanks for your attention, and best regards from Italy

You are welcome. Best regards and hopefully see you at FOSS4G-IT next week,

Marco