[Geo4All] Need help -- Unsupervised classification in QGIS of a non-georeferenced aerial photo?

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Feb 23 13:31:39 PST 2019

Thanks tons Lene! And also I'm grateful to Nikos and Adam Steer for ideas
as well.
This will be one of a set of labs for an Unmanned Aerial Systems lab manual
I am developing and will share with the GeoForAll community when finished.

This is a simple 1-image RGB analysis lab counting gull populations on a
reservoir, trying to get population #s as the water agency folks don't have
a good idea how many and they make messes in the water supply!

Thanks again everyone!
Charlie Schweik