[Geo4All] Free course for archaeologists

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Jan 7 04:36:35 PST 2019

Hi all,

We have started a free course on GIS applied to archaeology through videotutorials. The first two modules are already available, and we will publish a new video every week from now.

It is not necessary to make any registration, just following the videos.

The first two videos, with all the information and the cartography to be used during the course, are available in:
https://blog.gvsig.org/2018/12/19/free-course-gis-for-archaeologists
https://blog.gvsig.org/2019/01/03/digitalizing-prospection-areas-gis-applied-to-archeology/

At the end of the course you will be able to get the certificate.

Don't forget to follow the gvSIG blog where we will publish the new modules!

--

[cid:part1.BD758852.C6A2C7C6 at gvsig.com]Mario Carrera

Asociación gvSIG

http://www.gvsig.com<http://www.gvsig.com/>