[Geo4All] Request to update GeoForAll lab information

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 08:24:17 PDT 2019

Dear All

We are in the process of updating the list of labs on the OSGeo website and
the wiki. As part of this initiative, I would like to request the following:

*For the OSGeo website (https://www.osgeo.org/geo-for-all-labs/
<https://www.osgeo.org/geo-for-all-labs/>):*
- if you lab is NOT listed, please complete this form,
https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/lab-submission/

- if your lab is listed, add or confirm that the following is correct:

   - Contact person
   - Website URL of the lab or institute
   - Logo of the lab or institute
   - Description of lab activities in any language. Please include at least
   a one line English   description if possible.
   - City and Country in which the lab is based

*For the wiki page (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives>):*
- please confirm that your lab information is correct

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this.

Regards
Victoria