[Geo4All] [Lexicon] OSGeo Lexicon Committee

Ross Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 04:05:24 PST 2019

Thanks Cameron for adding me to the group.
By way of introduction, I have been a technical writer for around 3 years predominately working for government engineering projects in Sydney.
My background is geospatial data management and I have an applied science degree.
Learn more about me at: http://au.linkedin.com/in/rosscjohnson
I agree that a review of terms/glossary would be a beneficial task.

Talk soon,
Regards Ross