[Geo4All] Google Season of Docs wrappup for 2019 and kickoff for 2020

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:02:07 PDT 2020

We have learned a lot from our involvement in Google's Season of Docs,
which I have written up and has been published here:
https://opensource.com/article/20/4/documentation
It is worth noting that Season of Docs [1] will be running again in 2020.
Based on OSGeo's performance in 2019, we are well placed to apply again to
get a tech writer.
I am not going to act as an OSGeo mentor this year (I will be focusing my
energies on TheGoodDocsProject [2]). So hopefully someone else will step
up. Wiki of ideas from last year at [3].

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs
[2] https://thegooddocsproject.dev/
[3] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Season_Of_Docs_2019
--