[Geo4All] Reminder: Fri. Jun 26 ... The Cultural Power of Cold War / online conference from the London Festival of Architecture

Andrea Giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 06:50:58 PDT 2020

Hello, please see below a presentation scheduled for next Friday.
In terms of methodology, this represents one of  the developments of
stories presented in a GEOFORALL/ASPRS webinar from three years ago (see
link
<http://www.pibinko.org/the-recording-of-the-webinar-of-open-source-geomatics-environment-and-music-from-southern-tuscany/>
).

Best regards,