[Geo4All] Upcoming Knowledge Commons online conference: A possible way to promote and expand open source geospatial software and education?

Charles Schweik cschweik at umass.edu
Thu Apr 22 06:56:16 PDT 2021

Thanks Sergio, I do too.

@GeoForAll colleagues: I'm happy to help coordinate one or more panels of
presentations on open source geospatial technology, open geo data, or open
geospatial education or any other "open source" topic you might want to
propose. Please contact me if you are interested.

While this will be a fairly small online conference (I'm guessing maybe 100
participants), it will have presenters and panels representing other areas
of Knowledge Commons that may be of interest to many of you. You can read the
Aims and Scope here <https://2021knowledge.iasc-commons.org/>.

Cheers
Charlie Schweik