[Geo4All] Do GeoEthics motivate to intellectual work?

Munich Orientation Convention volksnav at volksnav.de
Wed Aug 10 00:49:44 PDT 2022

Hi Christopher,

I'm a German-Brazilian inventor and I've developed an orientation system
based on imaginary clocks.

Would the Locus Charter be open for discussions about the following
innovative topics?

Reference Grid

=============

What is better:                              maps with or without reference
grids www.volksnav.de/aSimpleCircle ?

Acc. to USNGFlorida.org, a map without a grid is a picture, a gridded map is
a tool.

NonAcademic Location Codes

=========================

Does the society - academic, nonacademic, the blind etc. - need nonacademic
location codes?

- If not (OSM, OGC etc.), why are there so many ideas
www.volksnav.de/alternatives ?

- If yes, must they be enigmatic or can be imaginable, for example for
shanty towns www.volksnav.de/Favela ?

Merit principle

==============

Standardization boards work according to the principle "not the best but
free" www.volksnav.de/DIN (English on bottom).

Is this compatible with EthicalGEO? Only free ideas are good ideas? Only
applause as merit for intellectual work? Is this enough motivation?

Symbolical fees

The good but forgotten tool Symbolical Fees can help to solve the never
ending free/proprietary conflict, tendency to piracy etc.

Would the Locus Charter support this?

Henrique