[Geo4All] Congratulations

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:51:56 PST 2022

Dear Prof. Brovelli,

Please accept my heartiest congratulations and thank you for your great
efforts.

Kind regards,
Rajat

--

Rajat Shinde

Ph.D. Candidate

Prime Minister's Research Fellow

Centre of Studies in Resources Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India.

Vice President - Board of Directors <https://www.osgeo.org/about/board/>

Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo).

http://home.iitb.ac.in/~rajatshinde