[Geo4All] Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Urban Analytics--- UNC Charlotte

Wenwu Tang WenwuTang at uncc.edu
Wed Dec 28 13:32:33 PST 2022

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Colleagues:

The Department of Geography and Earth Sciences at the College of Liberal
Arts and Sciences at the University of North Carolina Charlotte invites
applications for a tenure-track appointment at the rank of Assistant
Professor in the area of Urban Analytics. We are seeking a dynamic and
broadly trained geospatial data scientist with expertise in leveraging data
science approaches to analyze and help solve social, economic,
environmental, and/or infrastructural challenges of urban residents and
their environment. This position will begin on August 15, 2023. We will
start to review applications on January 31, 2023.

Attached please find Job Ad in PDF for more detail. Please let me know if
you have any questions or need any further information. Thanks!

Wish you a peaceful, healthy, and productive 2023!

Wenwu.
~~~
Wenwu Tang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor | Executive Director
Center for Applied GIScience
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences

Affiliate Faculty, School of Data Science

302 McEniry
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte NC 28262
Phone: (704) 710-6280

Email: WenwuTang at uncc.edu
Web: https://gis.charlotte.edu

Guest Editor: Special Issue of Sustainability: Coupled Human and
Natural Systems Driven by Innovation in Geospatial Technologies
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/special_issues/Coupled_Human_and_Natural_Systems_Driven_by_Innovation_in_Geospatial_Technologies

Guest Editor: Special Issue of Sustainability: Applications of
Artificial Intelligence in the Study of Land Use and Land Cover
Changehttp://www.mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/special_issues/Land_Use_and_Land_Cover_Change

Guest Editor: Special Issue of International Journal of
Geo-Information: Big Data Computing for Geospatial
Applicationshttps://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Big_Data_Geospatial_Applications
Guest Editor: Special Issue of International Journal of
Geo-Information: Advances in Computational Approaches for Spatial
Analysis and Modeling
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/spatial_analysis_modeling

Editor for Springer Book "High Performance Computing for Geospatial
Applications"