[Geo4All] FOSS4G 2022 Academic Track - Call for papers is open!

Marco Minghini marco.minghini86 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 07:16:19 PST 2022

Dear GeoForAll community,

As Scientific Committee Co-chairs, we invite you to participate in the
FOSS4G 2022 international conference that will take place in Firenze
(Florence), Italy, on August 22-28 (see https://2022.foss4g.org).

We aim to prepare an Academic Track program that could best showcase the
use and development of open source geospatial software in scientific and
research applications. We warmly invite you to submit papers to support the
FOSS4G 2022 conference, to spread the call for papers in your scientific
networks and possibly to attend the conference in presence.

Proposals (long abstracts) for an academic talk can be submitted until 28
February 2022 via the Pretalx platform provided by OSGeo, see the call for
papers at https://2022.foss4g.org/cfp-academic_track.php.

As usual in FOSS4G conferences, scientific oral presentations and posters
will be complemented by a range of social activities, thus we will have a
wide space for the exchange of experiences between all participants in an
informal and friendly atmosphere which will facilitate the discussion after
the scientific exhibitions.

We look forward to welcoming you to Florence!

Maria Antonia Brovelli, Politecnico di Milano
Marco Ciolli, Università di Trento
Marco Minghini, European Commission - Joint Research Centre