[Geo4All] Survey about AI ethics and data governance

Rania Elsayed ranyaalsayed at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 07:00:29 PST 2022

Hello Prof Suchith. I think the email is not sent to Geo4All group
Can you forward it again please?
Can you help me in filling and sending the following survey to Geo4all
mailing list because my email do not arrive to the mailing list, please?
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/isde_wg3
AI ethics guidelines and emerging approaches for data governance are bound
to influence the collection and usage of data underlying AI models for
Digital Earth (DE). But we know next to nothing about the implementation of
AI ethics principles or good data governance practices in the real world.

To this end, the International Society for Digital Earth (ISDE) Working
Group 3 on Digital Earth Governance and Ethics
<http://www.digitalearth-isde.org/list-94-1.html> would like to collect an
overview of projects and examples of implementation.

The practices should be related to:

   -

   Data governance and/or AI ethics (see descriptions below)
   -

   Digital Earth / Geospatial applications
   -

   Practices should focus on implementation

*Kindly fill our survey in the online form:*
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/isde_wg3

Thanks in advance

--

Thanks & Regards
Rania Elsayed Ibrahim, PhD. Computers & Information

*23, Joseph Tito St., ElNozha El-Gedida, Cairo, Egypt.                  *

*P.O.Box: 1564 Alf-Maskan       *

*Tel:  (202) 26251200  Ext 321   *
*Fax: (202) 26225832  *
*Website: https://www.narss.sci.eg/profs/view/80/Rania%20Elsayed%20Ibrahim