[Geo4All] GeoforAll leadership in coming months - Call for volunteers

Victoria Rautenbach victoria.rautenbach at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 09:33:04 PDT 2022

Dear All

Helena and I are planning to transition out of our roles as co-chairs
of GeoforAll in the coming months. We will still participate in
GeoforAll activities, but we think a leadership change is needed.

We have been engaging with GeoforAll Iberoamerica about taking over at
least one of the roles of co-chair. Through this process, Sergio
Acosta y Lara has helped to identify leaders within the South American
community.

We would like to welcome Natalie Aubet and Carlos Lara from GeoforAll
Iberoamerica who will help lead the activities within GeoforAll from
now on.

We are looking for more volunteers, informally and also regional
chairs. If you are interested, please let us know or add your name to
the wiki [1]. We will try to arrange the next meeting with everyone
interested to discuss the next steps in the next few weeks.

Regards
Victoria

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/2023_plans_for_GeoforAll