[Geo4All] Fw: Deadline extension for the CartoAI workshop

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 05:47:55 PDT 2023

This CfP might be of interest.

Best wishes

Suchith

________________________________
From: Guillaume Touya <guillaume.touya at ign.fr>
Sent: 20 June 2023 10:15
To: info_ica_generalisation at ign.fr <info_ica_generalisation at ign.fr>
Subject: [ICA Gene & MR] Deadline extension for the CartoAI workshop

Dear all,

The 25th ICA workshop took place last week in Delft and online, and the discussions were really fruitful. You can find the papers on the commission website (https://generalisation.icaci.org/prevevents/workshop2023.html).

But it is not the only event promoted this year by the commission, as we also help in the organisation of the CartoAI workshop in Leeds, 12 September, prior to GIScience 2023 (https://cartoai.github.io/giscience2023/).

The deadline has been extended to July 14 2023 so you still have time to prepare a two-pages abstract on on-going research related to the use of artificial intelligence in cartography. At this workshop, AI is not limited to deep learning or even machine learning. Abstracts related multi-agent systems or computational cartography are very much welcome. We also encourage position papers if you have ideas to share with the community.

I hope to see some of you in Leeds in September.

Best regards,

Guillaume

attachment.

where permitted by law.