[Geo4All] R: [OSGeo-Discuss] The International Day of Non-Violence

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Oct 4 08:53:36 PDT 2023

I also second Sergio's comment and kindly ask everyone to be inclusive and fair with the people proposing different perspectives.

Best regards to everyone.
Maria

Remote Sensing | Special Issue : Earth Observation and Citizen Contributed Data for Urban Sustainability (mdpi.com)<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/remotesensing/special_issues/EFHFG6F2FW>

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli

Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3A (Palazzina Lerici) ground floor  - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  maria.brovelli at polimi.it<mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it>

Scopus Author ID: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=6602533891

WoS Author ID: https://publons.com/researcher/2916607/maria-antonia-brovelli/

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-5561