[geojquery] [VOTE] Changing name to MapQuery

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 04:16:31 EDT 2010

Hi all,

it's time to call another vote on changing the name. I think there was
enough time for discussions. So please use this thread for voting only
and open another one if you have anything to discuss.

The vote is about:

Should the project change its name from geojquery to MapQuery?

The possible votes are:
+1 Yes, please change the name to MapQuery
0 I don't care
-1 No please don't change it, stay with geojquery.

As I'm not sure how long the response times are, I will leave plenty of
time and close the vote next week (same time).

Happy voting,
   Volker