[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose 2.4.1

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:20:12 PST 2012

Given the recent CSS problems in GeoMoose 2.2, I am thinking of reviving
the GeoMoose 2.4.1 effort.

First, I'd like to remind people that GeoMoose 2.4 is really GeoMoose 2.2 +
bug fixes (and thus in the new versioning scheme would have been considered
labeled GeoMoose 2.2.1).  For those who are complaining about no updates
for 2.2: 2.4 /is/ the update to 2.2.

My suggestion is that we release a 2.4.1 release with the CSS and HTML
fixes that have found their way into 2.4.  I believe these are all in SVN
now in branches/geomoose-2.4.

I also suggest we release a "beta" release 2.4.1 (2.4.1-ms6? I'm not sure
how to label this) that has the PHP updated to work with MapServer 6+.  I
have a patch that fixes most of the query problems via backporting parts
from GeoMoose 2.6.