[geomoose-psc] Ticket Party Today

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 05:25:21 PDT 2012

Coming early, leaving a bit early.  My wife always seems to be sick on Thursdays.  Last night she was doing very-not-good and had flu like symptoms.  That means I need to take care of picking up the kids.  My plan is to start on tickets at 12:30PM and go until about 2:30PM Central Time. My hope is to use 2:00-2:30 as coordination and summation of the work that I (or anyone else) gets done during 12:30-2:30.

If I get time in the morning I'll work on it too, however, I do have some phone conferences and a little bit of work due to a few clients.

Thanks for the understanding.