[geomoose-psc] Moving "Support" link to a more prominent spot on the GeoMoose Home page.

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 09:49:13 PST 2012

Also, keep in mind how things will show up in the PDF version.  My guess is linking images in from the outside will either fail in PDF or will include the images in the PDF (thus the PDF would contain the rights-encumbered logos and be non-distribuatable).  Thus we may need separate sections for HTML vs. PDF.

I'm really wondering if this is a page that better lives on the Wiki (with a disclaimer about logos used by permission and are remain the property of their orig owners) than in SVN/Sphinx.  The sphinx version (HTML/PDF) could then just contain a link to the Wiki page with a statement to the effect of "Commercial support is available for GeoMoose from a variety of companies/organizations/individuals/small woodland creatures.  The most up to date list of support providers is maintained at the following URL: .....   If you notice any errors or omissions from the list, please contact the GeoMoose PSC at geomoose-psc at osgeo.org"

Personally, I like the OSGeo list even better than the Wiki option.