[geomoose-psc] Trac notifications?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Apr 12 09:01:26 PDT 2013

All,

I have an interest in working on the "Demo" side of things, but I would prefer to work in a separate container of sorts, maybe more of a sandbox environment to be able to try different things, and to also possibly leave them in place between versions, at least for a couple of versions out.  I really like the sandbox approach used by OpenLayers for demos of particular capabilities.  Using this sort of model, it might be nice to see demos from more than one organization for different types of things over the long run.

The current demo looks to be tightly integrated with the GeoMoose website on the whole, and based on the distribution methods that are needed, this is probably a good thing.

So the question is, is there room for an extended set of demos, possibly housed somewhere besides the GeoMoose web site and tied in as a linked resource? This may be something that has some slight dependency on the future abstraction of some of the GeoMoose tools as well, at least in order for the idea to take off quicker.

bobb