[geomoose-psc] Fwd: [Incubator] Draft InCom Report22

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jul 8 10:38:05 PDT 2013

All,

Press Release: Brian already has a copy of our (SharedGeo) press release, which will go out once the GeoMoose version has been posted by him.

OSGeo Logo: As to the OSGeo Project logo.  My suggestion would be to add it to the top of the right hand Table Of Contents column, preferably above it as a permanent location.  Should I put in a Ticket for adding this?

Bobb